Kim Kelley Thompson a division of Kim Kelley Productions LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website kimkelleythompson.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail between you and the Company, including through or in connection with any of our Websites listed above.
- When you register for our courses, our private training third-party websites (such as FB groups), or through our Amazon Kindle books.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline through networking events, or through any other means, including any third party (affiliates) except as otherwise provided herein; or
- any third party (including our affiliates), including any content (or through any advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Data protection is high priority for the management of Kim Kelley Productions. The use of the Internet pages of KimKelleyThompson.com is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary i.e.: name and email, in order to deliver requested information we obtain consent to provide information.
The processing of personal data, such as the name and e-mail address, shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to Kim Kelley Productions, LLC. By means of this data protection declaration, Kim Kelley Productions is informing the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, individuals visiting our sites are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect the following information from users of our Website, including information:
- name and e-mail address
- about your interaction with our Website(s)
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us (as in opt-in forms).
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website (comments), or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions” – i.e: comments). Your User Contributions – are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions (comments).
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including page visits and interactions.
- Information about your IP address.
The information we collect automatically through 3rd party web hosting tracking may include information such as search interests which helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a more personalized service, and may enable us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website (so you are not continually presented with the same offer).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To share information as requested.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please unsubscribe from our emails through any such email or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of Your Information
You have the right to be informed about how your information is being shared. We take appropriate actions to protect and maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
- We will share your Personal Information in limited circumstances for specific, limited purposes with trusted third parties, including our email management service provider (MailChimp) which collects and stores name and emil once provided, and members of our team who assist us in operating our website, or managing our business.
- We will share the Personal Information that you provide to us when making a purchase of one of our courses with our payment processor and financial gateway to assist in completing the financial transaction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our services, trainings or products, you can simply opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology through our third party payment processor.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Note to California Residents
If you are a California resident and want to request information about how to exercise your third-party disclosure choices, you must send a request with a preference on how our response to your request should be sent (email or postal mail).